Week 4 Report
The last week was the 4th week of coding weeks in GSoC program. So this report is final report before phase 1 evaluation . I continued adding support for the non supported items.
Report in points:
- Finalize the demo of Writer comments.
- Add the support for Calc-comment.
- Add test case for Calc-comments .
- Add support for Writer Format-Bullets and numbering dialog Selection.
- Add demo for Writer Format-Bullets and numbering dialog Selection.
1) The last week I left the Writer Comments test case in this patch not merged because of some failures but now it's ready to be merged but waiting the final review.
2) I added the support for Calc-comments here in this patch. We can now use this support in writing test cases that handle Calc's comments using the lines as descriped in the last report.
3) I also added a test case for Calc-comments that can be found here in the patch. It test all the functionalities that added for comments. The patch still under review.
4) I also worked this week in Adding support for Writer Format-Bullets and numbering dialog Selection. I found that the selecter is a object from class SvxNumValueSet so I added support for it.
The support of SvxNumValueSet can be found in
5) Finnaly, I created a test case to test the selectors of the 4 tabs of the Writer Format-Bullets and numbering dialog and added them to this file as it test the dialog.
The test case can be found here in this patch. and the patch still under review .
Phase (1) Achievements :
- Solving some issues in the logger DSL .
- Add support for Calc-Zoom .
- Add support for Calc / Format cell / background color selector .
Next week Tasks:
- Finalize the 5 patches that still under review by solving any comments.
- Start working on adding support for "Hyperlink dialog. Insert ->Hyperlink".
- Adding test cases that test "Hyperlink dialog. Insert ->Hyperlink" .
- Work on another future unsupported item.
Thanks for reading. And I am really interested to hear all your feedback and comments.